The project "Building a Regional Waste Management System in the Burgas Region" was financed under the Operational Program "Environment 2007-2013" in accordance with the Grant Agreement No. DIR-5102118-C001 / 25.08.2011 The total amount of attracted EU funding is 43 million Levs. The project was prepared and implemented by the municipality of Burgas in partnership with the municipalities of Sredets, Kameno, Nessebar, Pomorie, Aytos, Ruen, Karnobat and Sungurl
- A cell with a total area of 6 hectares, with a volume of 500,000 tons and 450,000 cubic meters. m
- Ecopark for temporary storage on hazardous waste 1 150 m2.
- water treatment plant
- Construction Waste Storage Site
- Installation of composting 13 000 t. / Year.
- Sorting station with 80 000 - 100 000 t. / Year. bit waste