Fundamentals of the legal Framework
And by 2020 should increase to 50%.Until 2004, this part barely reached 31%,The 2014 data show that 44% of all household waste in the European Union is worked or compiled.According to the bill of the European Parliament, Bulgaria should reduce the total amount of garbage deposited at the landfill by up to 10% to 2035,
- Legislative changes regarding the list of wastes and their level of hazard properties (applicable from June 1, 2015): Commission Decision (EC) No. 2014/955 / EC of December 18, 2014 amending Decision 2000/532 / EC regarding the list of wastes according to the directive 2008/98 / EC European Parliament and Council text with EEA relevance (OJ L 370, 30.12.2014, p. 44-86)
- Decision 2000/532 / EC establishing a list of wastes. This solution establishes a waste classification system, including the distinction between hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It is closely related to the list of main characteristics that make wastes hazardous, contained in annex III to the Waste Framework Directive above.
- Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2006 on the transportation of waste. This Regulation defines the conditions for transporting waste between countries.
- The Waste Framework Directive or Directive 2008/98 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on waste and the repeal of certain directives. This Directive is repealed by Directive 2006/12 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2006 on waste (in the codified version of Directive 75/442 / EEC as amended), hazardous waste Directive 91/689 / EEC, and Directive on waste oils 75/439 / EEC. It provides a general framework for waste management requirements and establishes basic definitions for waste management in the EU. i>
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1357/2014 of December 18, 2014 replacing in Annex III to Directive 2008/98 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on waste and repeal of some directives (OJ L 365, 12.19.2014, p. 89-96)
CLIMATE / EUROPEAN POLICY ON CLIMATE CHANGE / THIRD PERIOD-ESTE (2013.-2020) / TRADE WITH FIZ.